Rogue Flash Gel Lens
Use the new Rogue Flash Gel Lens to attach colour correction or creative gels to your circular flash gun. Simply place the gel(s) between the magnetic Gel Lens for easy attachment. The Rogue Flash Gel Lens is one component of the Rogue Round Flash Magnetic Light Modifier system for camera flashes. Unlike other magnetic modifiers, the unique design safely captures the neodymium magnets and keeps them in place. Made with durable high impact polycarbonate materials that will not chip or break.
- Use for colour correction or creative colour effects
- Compatible with Godox (V1, R100, and HR200 head for AD200), Geekoto (GT 250, GTR) and Westcott FJ80
- Weighs 25g and measures 8 x 1.1 cm
- Requires the Rogue PF Adapter (sold separately) to be compatible with Profoto flashes (A1, A1x, and A10)
- Can be used with rectangular speedlight flashes when combined with the Rogue Flash Adapter (Standard or Small) (sold separately)