Free delivery is available throughout Great Britain on all orders over £50
- Order by 3pm and enjoy next day delivery in most areas within the United Kingdom (add in country to local languages).
- We can arrange a Saturday delivery if you prefer – contact us
- All our deliveries are tracked, keeping you fully informed of progress
- Delivery costs start at as little as £4.95
- Despatch from modern logistics hubs throughout Europe
- Your delivery charge is calculated at the checkout giving you a clear total
- Please ensure that you set up an account when you place your order so you can track its progress.
- Free delivery does not apply to the products listed with the message ‘Delivery charge applies, cost confirmed on request’.
How is the delivery cost charged?
Carriage costs are calculated during the checkout process and the correct charge will display once your destination country and address have been chosen.
Free delivery is available throughout Great Britain on all orders over £50.
We reserve the right to impose a carriage surcharge on certain bulky items, including monitors and printers, on overseas deliveries, or where the destination address is outside our normal areas. You will be informed by email if your order has attracted a surcharge and given the opportunity to agree to the additional carriage cost or to cancel your order.
How quickly will I receive my order?
All orders received before 3pm GMT will be dispatched on the same day (subject to stock availability) and you will receive a dispatch confirmation email detailing the method of shipment. Within the UK your order will normally arrive the next working day, although in some areas make take 2-3 days. In cases, outside main conurbations, delivery can take up to 7 days.
How do I arrange a Saturday delivery?
We are happy to arrange your delivery on a Saturday, simply contact our Sales office on 0800 977 4167 when you place your order and we will confirm and arrange for you.
How do you co-ordinate your deliveries?
Our full time warehouse and despatch teams operate from modern logistics hub facilities in the UK as well as in Germany and Poland, giving us the power to deliver on time, every time!