RAL P2 Plastic System - single chip
The RAL P2 colours are available separately in 200 colours and have been selected from the RAL design system, which is internationally recognised and used by architects, designers and creative agencies. Colour professionals can select accurate colours in plastic to communicate colour when designing products. Fuel your creativity with new tones such as Cool Petrol, Juicy Leafy Green and Strong Ochre colours.
Used to enhance accuracy in selecting and verifying colour in material, the RAL P2 Plastics come in three different surface materials to determine roughness and three different levels of thickness to determine opacity, so that you have a realistic representation.
To place an order of your preferred colour, please call 0800 977 4167, one of our advisers will be happy to help.
- 200 RAL Design Colours
- Plastic colour chip size: 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
- Protective sleeve included for each plastic sleeve
- Thickness levels: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Surfaces textures: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes absolute values and colour distance from original and reflectance curve
- Polypropylene plastic – accurate colour and high-quality material