PANTONE TPG Sheets)
Versatile visualisation with large scale sheets for colour representation and verification.
These Textile Paper-Green (TPG) sheets are the largest Pantone sheets available, in the size 8.5” x 11”, with a lacquer coating – as product designers, brand owners and creatives, use these to select accurate colours for your products. Available in all 2,310 Fashion, Home + Interiors colours (FHI) and the 210 colours launched in 2015 – specifically designed to illustrate the appearance of colour on products.
The sheets are versatile and convenient; use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories and leather goods. You can use them to communicate and specify colour or cut to create large scale palettes to view from far. For ease of use, each sheet includes a printed grid on the back for chipping with colour name and number.
How to order - Simply add this item to the basket and proceed to the checkout as normal. Call us FREE on 0800 977 4167 and one of our Colour Team will take your colour preference and order number and your TPG sheets will be on the way!
- Available in 2,310 FHI colours and the 210 colours launched in 2015
- Each sheet is sold individually with one colour per sheet (8.5” x 11”)
- TPG format illustrates colour for hard home goods as a lacquer coating on paper
- Co-ordinate colours on both hard and soft surface as TPG colours correspond to Pantone’s Textile Cotton System (TCX)
- Colour name and number indicated on the back with a 1” x 1” grid – Full-bleed colour on all three sides for high accuracy
- Packaged in a clear protective pouch with a removable header
*Delivery notice – Please note there is a lead time of 1-2 weeks for this product.
Pantone reference: TPG
*CtO - Terms and Conditions Apply