Just Normlicht GL SPECTROLUX
The GL SPECTROLUX is a spectral light meter with a fixed diffusor and on-screen display for light quality reporting.
Stores up to 20,000 measurements:
- LUX – Illumination Intensity (lx and fcd)
- SPD – Spectral Power Distribution from 340–780nm
- CRI – Colour Rendering Index (CIE and IES TM30)
- CCT – Correlated Colour Temperature (°K)
- Colour Co-ordinates (CIE 1931 and CIE 1960)
For professional detailed lighting evaluation and advanced reporting features, GL Spectrosoft PRO, or GL Spectrosoft proGraphic is required.
- Spectral light meter with fixed diffusor for light quality reporting
- USB for connectivity and charging (4-6 hours life per full charge)
- Includes GL Sepctrosoft Connect licence