DensiEye 700 Status E/POL/Large Densitometer
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
The Gretag DensiEye 700 Status E/POL/Large Densitometer small aperture, offers a 1.6mm measurement aperture, and is a fully automated, 4-channel Densitometer for CMYK measurement, ideal for pressrooms and other colour critical applications.
The Gretag DensiEye 700 Status E/POL/Large Densitometer small aperture, can measure all critical factors in the printing process, helping you to set up the press quickly and spot potential errors before they cost you time and money.
A clear pass/fail indicator lets you see results quickly, while the fully automatic function and automatic patch type recognition minimise operator errors, ensuring accurate results every time. The DensiEye 700 small also measures up to density 3 – essential for the growing high pigment market.
The Gretag DensiEye 700 Status E/POL/Large Densitometer small aperture, boasts numerous functions and features, including:
- High measurement speed and response time – 1.6mm measurement aperture
- Fully automatic function and automatic patch type recognition
- Includes all necessary functions for measurement – density, dot, gain, dot area, trapping, grey balance and print characteristic measurement
- ISO Status E density standard
- Store up to 4 complete sets of reference measurements for fast and easy recall
- Clear pass/fail indicator
- USB port for fast, state of the art communications
We offer a selection of densitometers with a range of aperture sizes and specifications. Compare with other densitometers to see which is best for you and your needs.