Color Master 3-Di Colour Viewing System
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
Sleek, portable colour viewing system for using at DTP-workstations. The basic requirement for visual colour judgement of inkjet-proofs with 5000 Kelvin. Unique folding design incorporates a carry handle.
- ISO compliant D50 standardised illumination (D65 available on request)
- Dimmer switch - adjustable intensity for matching to a monitor and full strength for physical colour assessment
- Even illumination
- Totally glare and reflection-free
- Special fluorescent tubes JUST daylight 5000 ProGraphic
- Magnetic rear wall
- Optional side walls
Cololr Master 3 DI features:
Illumination Types Explained
- Illumination worksurface area (W x H) - 64 x 62 cm
- External dimensions (W x H) - 75 x 69 cm
- Tubes - 3 x 18 watt
- Tube type - ProGraphic 5000 kelvin tubes (D50). 6500 kelvin tubes (D65) are available on request
D50 - The preferred primary daylight standard light source for viewing printed material.
D65 - A primary daylight source for product assessment and a secondary daylight source for viewing printed material.
Product code: 91645