Learn how you can claim a free Elinchrom Powerbank here.
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro with CCC Mini
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy.
Colour Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
When you purchase a ColorChecker Display Pro, receive a FREE ColorChecker Classic Mini in the box!
The ColorChecker target is an array of 24 scientifically formulated colours that have been the leading industry colour reference target for more than 40 years. It is designed to deliver true-to-life colour reproduction so that photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how colour will look under any illumination.
Taking advantage of a ColorChecker target is easy. Simply include the ColorChecker in your photo or video capture, and then, later, while editing use it to compare, measure and analyse differences in colour reproduction in any colour rendition system.
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro Key Features:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimisation: create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimisation
ColorChecker Classic Mini Features:
- Replaces the X-Rite ColorChecker Mini (MSCCMN-RET)
- A standard 24-patch ColorChecker target in a handy credit card size
- 6 greyscale patches; RGB and CMYK colours, and a mix of everyday colours for great results
- Can be used with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles