The Light Blaster® optical snoot is a strobe-based projector that overlays images, patterns, shapes, or designs onto your subject or background with strobe-based illumination. The Light Blaster creates gorgeous textures, effects, and slices of light using a studio strobe or speedlight and your choice of lens.
The Light Blaster uses your existing (d)SLR lens and hot shoe strobe to project images at just the right moment. Transform any ordinary wall into a creative background of patterns, landscapes, people, and places. Project scenes, geometric patterns and other visuals onto your subject using our Light Blasters™ Creative Transparency or Metal Etched Gobo Kits. Creative kits include 21 transparencies or ten metal etched gobos. The kits help make the most of small spaces adding creativity to studio lighting. You can make or use your own slides with the included slide cartridge to place your subject in a crowd, on a bridge or in a village square.
- Compatible with all Canon EF or EF-S lenses, Nikon adapter sold separately
- Compatible with rectangular speedlights
- Flash-based projector w/Slide Cartridge
- Transparency and Gobo Kits are available
- Can use or make your own slides
- Studio Strobe adapter available