by Tether Tools
£94.01 incl. VAT
Stay Connected and Protect Sensitive Ports with TetherBlock
- Keeps tether cables connected and secured to camera
- Protects expensive camera ports from damage
- Constructed from precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Multiple routing channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Rubber non-slip pads keep the TetherBlock from moving once attached to the camera
- Additional 1/4-20" female threads allow mounting non Arca-compatible tripod plates
The TetherBlock is designed to prevent accidental removal of a cable from your camera's data ports by snaking a USB, FireWire, or HDMI cable through one of TetherBlock’s three channels. A 1/4"-20 slotted screw attaches the plate to the camera, and can be tightened with a screwdriver or coin.
From there, either shoot handheld or attach the TetherBlock to your camera's tripod mount and you'll be able to shoot tethered to a computer without fear of your tethered cable becoming unplugged.
Easy to mount, the TetherBlock has a 1/4"-20 male thread to attach directly to the bottom of your camera.
TetherBlockThe bottom of the TetherBlock features both a 1/4"-20 and a 3/8" female tripod thread, allowing it to be mounted directly onto a tripod plate or head. If you are mating it with your tripod plate, you will be able to center your plate on the TetherBlock giving you a secure connection.
If you have an Arca-style ball head for your tripod, we recommend the TetherBlock Arca.
Constructed in the USA from a single piece of precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy, the TetherBlock is extremely durable while remaining lightweight and is covered by Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty.