Rogue Round Flash Gels - Colour Correction Collection
The new Colour Correction Collection includes 20 Gels (2x each of 10 colours): 1/8 CTO, 1/4 CTO, 1/2 CTO, Full CTO, 1/4 CTB, 1/2 CTB, 1/4 Plus Green, 1/2 Plus Green, .3 Neutral Density (1 f/stop), White Diffusion (2 f/stop). Rogue Gels are easy-to-use with the colour and f/stop loss values printed on each gel. The white balance correction gels also include the Kelvin colour correction and corresponding white balance reference, printed on each one. Manufactured from a tough polyester film that will not tear, they are so lightweight that you can easily slide the entire collection into your shirt pocket. Requires 2 Rogue light modifiers (sold separately). Place Rogue gels between any two stackable magnetic modifiers (Rogue Flash Gel Lens, Rogue Flash Grid 45, or Rogue Flash Diffuser Dome).
- Use these Rogue flash gels to shoot with confidence knowing your colours are correct
- Rogue Gels are easy-to-use with the colour and f/stop loss values printed on each gel
- Gel diameter of 71.5mm fits other round flash modifier systems
- Compatible with Godox (V1, R100, and HR200 head for AD200), Geekoto (GT 250, GTR) and Westcott FJ80
- Requires the Rogue PF Adapter and Rogue Gel Lens (sold separately) to be compatible with Profoto flashes (A1, A1x, and A10)
- Can be used with rectangular speedlight flashes when combined with the Rogue Flash Adapter and Rogue magnetic modifiers (sold separately)