£44.95 incl. VAT
Rogue Flash SnootThe Rogue Flash Snoot is a versatile and easy-to-use system that allows you to be creative on any photoshoot. This collapsible silicone snoot can go with you anywhere, allowing you to focus the light from your flash for portrait or product photography. There are four positions, from collapsed to fully extended, each setting producing a different spot light size. When collapsed, the Rogue Flash Snoot measures just 1.5” thick for easy storage.
The Rogue Flash Snoot is part of the modular Rogue Round Flash Magnetic Light Modifier system for camera flashes. This system includes the Rogue Flash Diffuser Dome, Rogue Flash Grid 45, Rogue Flash Gel Lens, Rogue PF Adapter, and Rogue Round Flash Gel Kits Ultimate Portrait Kit and Color Correction Kit (each sold separately). Therefore, there is no need for an extra mount as the Rogue Flash Snoot because it attaches directly to your flash. You can use the Rogue Flask Snoot with gels by snapping together any two stackable Rogue magnetic flash light modifiers.
- Versatile and easy-to-use silicone flash snoot
- Four different positions to create four different sizes of spot light
- Weighing just 2.8oz (80g) and measures 3.5” wide x 1.5” tall (87x37mm) when extended and 1.5” when collapsed for easy storage
- It can be used with rectangular Speedlight flashes when combined with the Rogue Flash Adapter (Standard or Small) (sold separately)
- Part of the Rogue Round Flash Magnetic Light Modifier system
- The unique design safely secures the neodymium magnets inside the Rogue Gel Lens' (included with Rogue Flash Snoot) outer ring to prevent their escape.
- The Gels Lens is made from durable high-impact polycarbonate materials that will not chip or break.
- The Rogue Flash Snoot attaches directly to round flashes with a magnetic mount via the Rogue Flash Gel Lens, which inserts into its base.
- Compatible with Godox (V1, R100, and HR200 head for AD200), Geekoto (GT 250, GTR), and Westcott FJ80 flashes
- Using the Rogue Flash Snoot with Profoto A series flashes (A1, A1X, A10, A2) requires the Rogue PF Adapter (sold separately)