RAL P1 Plastic System - single chip
The RAL plastic single chips are available separately in 100 RAL Classic colours to enhance the colour accuracy in your designs by selecting and verifying colours of plastic. The RAL P1 single chips come in three different surface textures and three different thickness levels so that you have a realistic representation of how the colours will look when used with various materials.
The RAL plastics were selected based on demand in the industry and created with a sophisticated technical process to meet the dedicated RAL plastics standard. To create accurate colours in a quality finish but maintain value for money, polypropylene was used as it is compatible with numerous dyes and a mass-produced plastic that is used in the industry for its balanced properties.
To place an order of your preferred colour, please call 0800 977 4167, one of our advisers will be happy to help.
- 100 RAL Classic colours available to order separately
- Plastics colour chip size: 10.5 × 14.8 × 0.3 cm
- Three thickness levels to show represent opacity levels in 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Three surfaces textures to interpret colour concerning roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL Plastics original sample
- Protective sleeve included
- Material: polypropylene
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply