RAL P1 – 100 Plastic Set with Case
The 100 RAL plastic chips have many uses and benefits to your design workflow, primarily to verify the colour of plastic. Used to enhance accuracy, the plastics come in three different surface textures and three different thickness levels so that you have a realistic representation of how the colours will look when used with various materials.
The 100 RAL plastics were selected based on demand in the industry and created with a sophisticated technical process to meet the dedicated RAL plastics standard. To create accurate colours in a quality finish but maintain value for money, polypropylene was used as it is compatible with numerous dyes and a mass-produced plastic that is used in the industry for its balanced properties.
- 100 RAL Classic colours
- Plastics colour chip size: 10.5 × 14.8 × 0.3 cm
- Three thickness levels to show represent opacity levels in 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Three surfaces textures to interpret colour in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL Plastics original sample
- Protective sleeve included for every plastic colour chip
- Material: polypropylene
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply