PANTONE Reference Library
Bring your designs to life with 294 new Pantone colours.
The comprehensive colour resource for graphics and print
The Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and chip books in one convenient, compact desktop display. It includes eight portable fan guides and four chips books with perforated colour chips to help keep your tools accessible and tidy. Complete your collection in style with the latest 5,894 spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colours – including all 294, new industry- and trend-relevant colours. There are endless creative choices with all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,135 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours and 865 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colours.
- Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- CMYK Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- Metallics Guide (Coated)
- Pastels & Neons Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- Solid Chips (Coated & Uncoated),
- Pastels & Neons Chips (Coated & Uncoated)
- Metallic Chips (Coated)
- Reference Library display stand
An elegant workplace solution for team and departmental access to shared colour tools; handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact. the chip books include all current Pantone Spot Colours as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour. Each chip book page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1 3/16” x 1 3/16” cm chips per colour.
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout guides and books
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- The index in the back of the guides and front of books provides a numeric location for each colour
- Chip format is ideal for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Display, protect, and store your collection of Pantone Guides and chip books
This product includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager software worth £90, upon product registration.
Pantone reference: GPC305A (Replaces GPC305M)
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply