£893.76 incl. VAT
Pantone Plastics Standard Chips
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
PANTONE Plastic Standard Chips allow precise color specification and matching of every color in the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and FASHION + HOME Color System. Plastic Standard chips provide maximum creativity and control in the development of plastic products, including; toys, consumer electronics, home furnishings, appliances, accessories and more, across multiple plastic substrates.
PANTONE Tints and Tones Collection is a set of 100 best-selling whites, grays and blacks, selected from the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and the FASHION + HOME Color Libraries.
This carefully curated range of cool and warm shades provides designers working in plastic with a wide selection of high-demand "neutral” colors, and also affords the ability to cross match plastic designs with PANTONE Colors for textile products, graphics and packaging.
The collection is organized in an attractive carousel that conveniently rotates for easy color location and chip replacement.
These large-size (3” x 1-7/8”) polypropylene chips removes the limitations from your design process by enabling precise color communication and control of color in plastics throughout the color development process. Polypropylene chip material closely aligns with common real-world production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction in your product. Corresponding pigment formulation combines with the physical chip for the most accurate standard combination.
PANTONE Collection Features
- Collection features 100 of our most sought-after shades
- Large chip measures 3” x 1-7/8” in size
- Chips have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1mm and 2mm to allow for color visualization
- Starting pigment formulations are provide
- Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE Color name and number
- Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins
- Includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings
- Pigment formulations included
PANTONE Collection Benefits
- Colors in this collection are relevant and market-proven
- 3” x 1-7/8” chip size facilitates color visualization and instrumental evaluation for optimum quality control
- Starting pigment formulations save time and money by eliminating costly trial-and-error
- Polypropylene standard facilitates matching on all other plastic substrates
- The combination of visual as well as electronic measurement provides maximum color control resulting in shortened color development timelines
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of PANTONE Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices in plastic to clients and manufacturers
- Chips of the same color can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- As a production tool, any plastic standard chip color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using a PANTONE Number