Pantone® Pastels and Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated
More Colours Give You More Choices for Graphic Colors that Stand Out
Design more eye-catching visuals with contemporary, market-driven Pantone® pastels and neons. The Pantone® Pastels and Neons Guide features 154 pastel and 56 neon speciality spot colours in one convenient fan deck printed on coated and uncoated paper stock. Clear colour labelling, printed ink formulations, and an organisational index make it easy to compare, communicate, and maintain colour consistency for projects like logos and branding, print and marketing materials, and packaging. Pantone® developed over 200 soft pastels and vibrant neons to broaden and complement the Pantone® Formula Guide and enrich your existing Pantone® colour palettes.
- 154 pastel and 56 neon speciality spot colours to broaden and complement the Formula Guide
- Quickly select, communicate, compare, and control colour
- One compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- Over 200 speciality spot colours (154 pastels and 56 neon)
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Colours arranged pastels before neons, in chromatic format, with coated versions in front
- The index at the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print graphics applications
- Broaden and complement the existing spot colours in Pantone's Formula Guide
- Colours available in most digital design software
- Communicate consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone® colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud® (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).