Pantone FHI Cotton Swatch Library
Refreshed, Restyled & Required with 315 new Pantone FHI colours.
Largest removable cotton swatch library of complete FHI collection in a seven-volume set
Immerse yourself into 315 new Fashion, Home & Interior (FHI) colours included with the full range of 2,625 FHI, industry-relevant colours in the largest removable swatch size (2” x 2”) encased in a seven-volume desktop reference. This is an indispensable tool for designing in cotton, the ultimate investment to enhance your design studio and workflow.
The redesigned format has been developed with designers and creatives in mind – the improved layout of each volume allows you to view 70 colours at once on each page. These large removable cotton swatches are perfect for designers and teams to collaboratively create mood boards, presentations, develop palettes and communicate colour internally for textiles, fashion, interior and soft home products.
To achieve the highest accurate colour representation, each swatch is double layered and unbacked, affixed onto non-optically brightened paper - ideal for building and sharing palettes. To speed up your work, easily locate and store colours - the -swatches have been updated to include names on the pockets and colours are organised by colour family. Each swatch has a structured lip on the bottom so that you can easily remove and replace your cotton swatches with ease.
- Features all 2,625 FHI industry-relevant cotton colours, including the latest 315 FHI colours, just launched in 2020
- Seven-volume, six-ring binder-style desktop reference with 70 removable mini cotton swatches (2” x 2”) per page
- Each mini-swatch has the name, on the pockets, for easy identification and return
- Swatches are made from double-layered and unbacked cotton fabric mounted onto non-optically brightened paper
- An improved layout organises colours by colour family
You can order a full-size Pantone Swatch Card for each colour using the colour name and number. Use this to send to multiple production sites around the world for colour consistency and accuracy.Pantone reference: FHIC100A (replaces FHIC100)