PANTONE FHI Color Specifier Replacement Pages (1 pk)
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
Update and refill your favourite and most frequently used FHI colours
If you’re running low on specific, well-used Pantone FHI Color Specifier pages, replace your removable paper chip pages to continue communicating and specifying colour. Whether it’s for clients in design meetings with mood boards or to take shopping when selecting colour for palette development - you can share, communicate and specify colour on the go and in the office.
Find your exact shade - available in 2,310 Pantone FHI Colors including the 210 industry-relevant colours launched in 2015. Pages are formatted and numbered for the Pantone FHI Color specifier published in 2015 or after – older books will not apply.
How to order - Simply add this item to the basket and proceed to the checkout as normal. Call us FREE on 0800 977 4167 and a member of our Colour Team will take your colour preference and order number – your replacement chips will be on the way!
- Each page sold is sold individually - 7 FHI colours per page with 6 individual chips per colour
- Each chip is 4.6cm x 2.03cm and colour is displayed with lacquer coating on paper
- Available in 2,310 FHI colours and 210 industry-relevant colours launched in 2015
- Ideal when evaluating colour, the perforated chip format has three-sided colour bleed
- Environmentally friendly, created with TPG (Textile Paper-Green) – a lead and chromium-free formulation
- To co-ordinate colours for both hard and soft surfaces, the colours correlate to Pantone’s Textile Cotton System (TCX)
*Next day delivery to UK Mainland.
Pantone reference: FHIPRP