PANTONE CMYK Guide Coated & Uncoated
Be confident in your designs with the latest PANTONE CMYK Guide, full to the brim with 2,868 colours that are achievable on almost any conventional or digital press, great for print providers, brand managers, and designers. Arranged in chromatic order, the colours are marked with an asterisk to identify a Pantone Matching System (PMS) Formula equivalent for intuitive colour browsing and selection. The guides also feature many colours without an asterisk, meaning they are unique and don’t have a close PMS Spot Color equivalent. These colours are ideal if you’re working on branding, packaging, and materials used in smaller brand campaigns where fresh, less-exposed colours are sought after.
For more accuracy, the new CMYK Guides are calibrated to exact G7 specifications to provide consistently achievable results in real-world printing conditions. The G7-calibrated print process means tints will closely match colour appearance in your CMYK Guide when proofed or printed using G7-press reference conditions.
Select, save and share your CMYK colour choice with everyone in your design workflow using Pantone Connect!Key Features
- Set of two guides, coated and uncoated
- 2,868 CMYK colours, 700 more than other PMS Guides
- 1,889 unique coated colours and 1,653 unique uncoated colours with no Pantone Spot Color equivalent less than 2.0 Delta E 2000
- Includes CMYK tint values in G7-calibrated CRPC spaces, meaning tints will closely match colour appearance when proofed or printed under G7 press reference conditions
- No need to run spot colours on press to specified CMYK Guide colours
- Text-weight paper is used to match popular print specifications
- Comes with colour index and lighting evaluation tool
- Printed using Earth-friendly, ISO-certified inks
- All 2,868 colours are achievable on a CMYK press with appropriate paper stock
- Ideal for visualising, communicating, and controlling colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds, and other graphics treatments to be printed in CMYK