NCS Album 2050
This is a CtO product - Terms and Conditions Apply
The NCS Album 2050 is the most comprehensive tool in the NCS Design Tools family, perfect for design studios, architectural firms, marketing bureaus and other teams working continuously with colour design. Each colour is represented on unmounted single A9 colour samples, allowing the user to work and interact efficiently with the NCS Album 2050. Ideal for making interactive colour combinations or visually inspecting each colour, no matter what material or surface.
Each NCS 2050 Standard Colour sample can be detached for comparison or used in mood boards etc. and positioned in the NCS Album based on its relationship to the colours in nuance and hue.
All samples in the NCS Album 2050 are carefully coated, not printed, providing premium quality craftmanship.
- The NCS Album 2050 contains 80 pages of samples, 2 per hue
- Each hue contains up to 65 colours in different nuances, with three samples of each colour
- Samples are organised based on the position of each colour in the NCS Colour Space
- Includes 5 additional pages with neutral and tinted greys
- The album is divided in 2 parts: the first part with pure grey colours together with the hues Y-R90B, and the second part with the hues B-G90Y
- A practical storage box included
- NCS notation printed on the back of all colour samples
- Sample size A9 (52x37mm)
- Languages: English
|Quality:||NCS Quality Level 1 according to SS019100. Quality reports are available at ncscolour.com|
|Target Gloss:||17,5 GU in 60° angle|
|Gloss Tolerance:||95% of colours within 13-22 GU 60° angle|
|Quality Control:||NCS Edition 2 Quality Management in compliance with ISO 9001 certificate|
|Paper Colour Samples:||200 gms|
|Product Size (per album):||70 mm x 380 mm x 435 mm (H x W x L)|
|Sample Size:||A9 (52 x 37 mm)|