Let your imagination soar with this professional-level display from Eizo for use in photography, filmmaking and design. The Eizo CS2740 is the first 4K UHD 27" screen from Eizo with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, giving you ample screen space and quality. With single cable connection and charging through USB-C, it provides convenience and a simplified workspace, letting you focus on your creativity. Vivid colours are reproduced to industry standards with 99% Adobe RGB coverage, exceptional high contrast for producing true blacks and a 10-bit simultaneous display* from a 16-bit look-up-table (LUT), which means it can show more than one billion colours simultaneously. Upgrade your creative workflow now with the Eizo CS2740.
- 4K UHD resolution for a high pixel density and sharp display, ensuring remarkable, crisp detail in photos and other content
- Wide Gamut 99% Adobe coverage for vivid and precise colour reproduction
- Uniformity across the screen with EIZO's patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology that corrects deviations in every tone across the screen to ensure stable display
- Eizo’s ColorNavigator 7 software for hardware calibration is a complete colour management software solution for reliable calibration and quality control management with the use of an approved colorimeter
- The non-glare panel uses dimming technology to minimise flicker and help prevent eye fatigue for high visibility and a more comfortable working environment
- Connect with a single cable with USB-C connectivity and charging
- Work with ease with a 5-year warranty, including 6 months zero-pixel default guarantee. ColorEdge monitors are backed by a manufacturer's 5-year warranty that covers all components including the LCD panel
*A graphics board and software that support 10-bit output are also necessary for 10-bit display. Equipment that supports DeepColor is required for 10-bit display when connected via HDMI.