ColourDay Photo i1Studio
The Color Confidence ColourDay Photo Training package is a great way to learn how to get the very best out of the X-Rite i1Studio, gain face-to-face expert technical advice on every aspect of your workflow, and is a chance to obtain personal expert advice on all things colour.
The X-Rite i1Studio is the all-in-one colour management solution that allows you to create, capture, calibrate and communicate colour. The ColourDay Photo Training day will teach you how to get the very best out of this award-winning device, which is yours to keep at the end of the session.
The ColourDay Photo Training day will take place on-site at your place of business* and consists of the following set modules:
- Configuration and explanation of graphics applications colour settings
- Configuration and explanation of printer driver colour settings
- i1Studio software training – profile creation, colour selection & creative utilities
- Full review of your colour workflow
- An explanation of optimum monitor and viewing conditions
To personalise ColourDay Photo and to ensure that you get the very best out of the day, you can choose two further modules from the following options:
- Camera RAW – Profiling and calibration with ColorChecker Passport 2
- Scanner calibration
- Optimising images for use online
- Preparing images for RGB Pro Lab
- Preparing images for CMYK press to ISO publishing standards
- Using colour reference guides
- Understanding monitor specifications
- Additional workstation configuration
We recommend purchasing a viewing light, monitor hood and reference image pack to complement the basic training. The other product options we list are specific to particular modules within the training.
We will undertake your ColourDay Photo Training day on a single workstation, which you will be fully trained to replicate on any other workstations that you may have by the end of the session.
If you would like us to assess and profile further workstations, we are happy to quote for this service.
Prices are based on most locations between Leeds and London.
For other areas within the UK and other countries, a travel weighting will apply. Please enquire here;or phone us on +44 (0)800 977 4167
*Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will be conducting the ColourDay Photo Training virtually until further notice.