ColourDay Design i1Studio
The Color Confidence ColourDay Design training package is a great way to learn how to get the very best out of the Pantone i1 Studio Designer Edition, gain face-to-face expert technical advice on every aspect of your workflow and is a chance to obtain personal expert advice on all things colour.
The Pantone i1 Studio Designer Edition is the all-in-one colour management solution that allows you to create, capture, calibrate and communicate colour. The ColourDay Design Training will teach you how to get the very best out of the device, which is yours to keep at the end of the session.
The ColourDay Design Training day will take place on-site at your place of business* and consists of the following set modules:
- Configuration and explanation of graphics applications colour settings
- Configuration and explanation of printer driver colour settings
- i1 Studio software training – profile creation, colour selection & creative utilities
- Full review of your colour workflow
- Using colour reference guides
- Optimum monitor settings and viewing conditions
To personalise ColourDay Design and to ensure that you get the very best out of the day, you can choose two further modules from the following options:
- Scanner calibration
- Camera RAW – calibration and profiling with ColorChecker Passport
- Optimising images for use online
- Preparing images for RGB Pro Lab
- Preparing images for CMYK press to ISO publishing standards
- Understanding monitor specifications
- Additional workstation configuration
We recommend purchasing a viewing light, monitor hood and reference image pack to complement the basic training. The other product options we list are specific to particular modules within the training.
We will undertake your ColourDay Design Training on a single workstation, which you will be fully trained to replicate on any other workstations that you may have.
If you would like us to assess and profile further workstations, we are happy to quote for this service.
Prices are based on most locations between Leeds and London.
For other areas within the UK and other countries, a travel weighting will apply. Please enquire here or phone us on +44 (0)800 977 4167, option 4.
*Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will be conducting the ColourDay Design Training virtually until further notice.