£47.94 incl. VAT
Profiling your monitor and configuring colour management settings is only half the battle. How do you know your screen is really colour correct? The Kodak Color Management Check-Up Kit is a quick, easy way to verify that your monitor is displaying colour correctly, and can also help you spot colour drift problems with a monitor or printer.
These provides visual verification that your application colour settings, viewing conditions, monitor and prints are colour correct.
This Ideal as a complementary purchase with a monitor calibration system, or if you already own one and are seeking total confidence in your colour.
- Visually check a monitor’s colour accuracy
- Check printer output accuracy – from desktop inkjets to photo lab in-house control
- Evaluate the colour output potential of different photographic printers
- Compare the colour implications of using sRGB to larger camera or scanner profile colourspaces
- Assess viewing conditions suitability
- 7 digital reference images with colour accurate photographic prints in sRGB and original capture colourspace
- Generic ICC profiles for various photographic printers using KODAK PROFESSIONAL output materials
- RHEM Strip for verifying viewing conditions
- Product manual and Colour Confidence Digital Photography Guide PDF
|Next Day Delivery to UK mainland|