ColorChecker Display Pro
Unleash your colours with Calibrite and LuminarAI
For a limited time, get a full version of LuminarAI software free when purchasing this and other Calibrite ColorChecker calibrators.
Calibrite have partnered with Skylum to give you a full, two-device licensed version of LuminarAI software. This powerful, innovative software allows you to edit with a few clicks helping to speed up your editing. Whether you’ve been a photographer for 20 years or 20 seconds, you’ll get great results right from the start.
But hurry, this is a limited-time offer! Find out more here: calibrite.com/luminar
Professional Display Calibration for Photographers and Creatives
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain colour accuracy.
Colour Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of the profile
- Profile optimisation: create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimisation
Perfect Colour and More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Colour Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the colour grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate colour representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the included video colour standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivalled Colour Measurement Accuracy
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom-designed RGB filter set provides accurate colour measurements
- Optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for tabletop projector profiling, ambient light measurement and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
Calibrite ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
The colour management software offers the ultimate flexibility and control. “Basic” mode offers a wizard-driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. “Advanced” mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional colour results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
Monitor Profiling: Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
Ambient Light Smart Control: the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colours on your display. ColorChecker Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
3 patch set sizes: small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
Profile optimisation: create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
Automatic Display Control (ADC): automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and colour temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
Workflow Flexibility: advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching: re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
Before and after images show instant results: using one of our images or your own
Profile reminder: notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
Projector Profiling: Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence
Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector
Compact device for maximum portability on location
Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for tabletop applications
Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow:
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user-defined images
- Measurement-based validation using industry-standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement-based validation using PANTONE colour and libraries
- Measurement-based validation using colours extracted from user-defined images
- User-defined PASS/FAIL Delta-E tolerance for average and maximum values
- Colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
- Display Uniformity Test:
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User-defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
|Operating System (Windows):||MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Operating System (Mac):||Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit. Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit. All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed|
|Processor (Windows):||Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Processor (Mac):||Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better|
|Disk Space:||2GB of available disk space|
|Display Resolution:||Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Video Card:||Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
|Video Card:||Latest drivers for video card installed|
|Connectivity:||Network adapter installed and driver loaded|
|Security:||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Internet Connection:||High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update|
|Languages Supported:||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Product Registration:||Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through www.calibrite.com/register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase|
|Warranty:||24 months from the date of purchase by end user in UK and European Union; 12 months in all other countries.|