Thanks to market leader Just Normlicht, the LED era of D50/D65 certified ISO standardised viewing lamp technology has arrived. Available as stand-alone luminaires in multiple sizes, or as part of a complete Just Normlicht viewing cabinet. Also available as upgrade units for existing viewing cabinets.
The continuous high light quality of the LEDs exceeds compliance to ISO 3664:2009 and ISO 3668 viewing standards. The LED specification combined with Fresnel-type prismatic lens provides a harmonious, glare/reflection-free, full light spectrum – superior to what can be achieved from conventional fluorescent daylight lamps.
Configurations comply with archiving a uniform illumination intensity of 2,000 Lux for physical colour comparisons and the dimmer switch functionality in all models offers incremental dimming allowing for compliance to soft-proofing illumination standards of 500 lux and lower.
Features of Just Normlicht LED include:
- Unique LED light technology by JUST, Fogra certified to ISO 3664:2009, Pat. No. US 8,592,748 B2
- Switchable light: D50 and D65 according to ISO 3664 and ISO 3668
- UV content can be enabled or disabled for either illuminant regarding new and old ISO standard
- Dimming and USB connection for soft proofing applications
- No colour shifts while dimming
- No preheating after turning on
- Annual re-lamping not required
- 20x longer operating life compared to fluorescent lamps (> 50.000 h)
- Stable light output during the entire lifespan
Just Normlicht LED Specification – D50/D65
- 2000 lux illuminance according to ISO standard
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) Ra ≥ 95
- Exact colour coordinates (10°):
D50: x = 0.3478 / y = 0.3595 (≤ 0,002)
D65: x = 0.3138 / y = 0.3309 (≤ 0,002)
- Low metamerism index in the visible range: ≤ 0.8 (MIvis)
- Low metamerism index in the UV range: ≤ 0.6 (MIuv)