Just Normlicht GL SPECTIS 1.0 Touch ProGraphic
Precise and intuitive, the GL SPECTIS 1.0 spectrophotometer is designed for all your light measurement needs. This intuitively-operated spectrometer uses an Android-based operating system and is specifically designed for the measurement and characterisation of light sources - including LEDs - to provide accurate spectral information and colour coordinate data conforming to CIE standards. The GL SPECTIS 1.0 Touch is perfectly suited for spectral assessment of light sources in operational, quality and development areas.
The GL SPECTIS 1.0 Touch works as a field application instrument but you can also easily use it for more complex measurement setups. Each unit is equipped with a universal mount featuring a standardized ¼” BSW thread size used for camera mounts.
GL SPECTIS 1.0 touch proGraphic spectrophotometer is a touch-screen version of the GL SPECTIS 1.0 and also includes measurement pre-set conforming to ISO 3664:2009
- Display: 3.5" colour LCD (240 x 320)
- The GL SPECTIS 1.0 Touch uses an optical system made up of a miniature collimating lens with a nano-imprint of diffraction lines and a high-quality CMOS image sensor
- The instrument does not require a computer to take measurements and immediately shows critical data on the colour touch screen
- Spectral Range: 340–780nm / or 640 – 1050nm option at extra cost
- Detector Technology: CMOS. 256 pixels
- Datapoint interval: ~ 1.7 nm / ~ 1.8 nm
- Integration Time: 10 ms – 10 s
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 1000/1
- Stray Light: 2*10E-3
- Dimensions: 74 x 145 x 24 mm
- Weight: 315 g