Did you know that the RAL DESIGN SYSTEM is based on a 3D MODEL? It arranges the colours in three dimensions, according to hue, lightness and saturation. The Colour Atlas presents the system in a handier binder, allowing a swift, systematic overview of the 1,825 colour nuances, along with colour codes and additional colour information, helping trend consultants in the development of collections.
Colour Atlas with all 1,825 RAL DESIGN SYSTEM colours, arranged by hue, lightness and saturation.
- Slipcase with 1 ring binder
- 1,825 colour chips in 1.7 x 1.7 cm format
- Comes with a register to find specific colour shades quickly
- Format ring binder 36.4 x 31.5 cm
- Format slipcase 37.7 x 32.6 cm
- Ring binder + slipcase covered with high quality, embossed glossy film
- Gloss level of semi-matte colours