PocketWizard FlexTT Transceiver
Flexible TTL control for lighting your subjects
Use the PocketWizard FlexTT Transceiver to control single or multiple off-camera electronic or TTL Speedlights. It’s as simple as locking it into the hot shoe of a Canon DSLR camera and mounting TTL flashes onto FlexTT Transceivers, giving you full auto flash exposure control. You can then place the TTL or manual flashes anywhere to brighten any setting: around corners, out-of-sight and even in bright sunlight and take full control of your shoot.
The MiniTT1 and FlexTT are compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- Control TLTM – gives full flexibility with TTL
- Complete auto flash control with Flex TT Transceiver
- Three-zone capability – control of units in different groups
- Optimised HSS provides more light, more flash, per battery set and faster recycling times
- HyperSyncTM - faster X-Sync speeds with full power flash
- Built-in hot shoe
If you have a newer Canon body, you’ll need to use the FlexTT6 as the transmitter on your camera.
See our PocketWizard Jargon Buster to answer all of your triggering system questions!