Pantone Formula Guide Coated and Uncoated
Ultimate Colour Matching Tool to Communicate Colour in Graphics and Print
Share, compare, communicate, and match colours with the new edition of the Pantone Formula Guide. This versatile, end-to-end colour-matching tool displays all 2,390 market-driven spot colours in the Pantone Graphics System on coated and uncoated paper stocks. Now updated with 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours, the latest Pantone Formula Guide also features five new eco-friendly Pantone base mixing inks compatible with coating in print production processes. Compact, handheld fan decks provide easy, on-the-go physical references for the actual appearance of Pantone Colours in digital design applications, and include essential formulations for mixing spot colour inks to match Pantone Formula Guide colours correctly.
Integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to access over 15,000 Pantone colours in every Pantone library. Take all your physical Pantone colours into the digital workflows of your favourite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®, and ensure colour consistency, accuracy, and from-anywhere-access. Securely save and store the colours you want in the cloud for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Helps ensure consistent colour reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- The lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper colour evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating colour to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colours added plus 5 new Basic Colours
- Includes 2,390 total colours with gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- Enhanced printing process provides improved colour accuracy
- Pantone Colours displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- The index in the back of the guide offers a numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and for additional applications such as architecture, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Used to communicate consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain around the world
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).