Your colour inspiration to start the new decade – Classic Blue, a timeless and enduring hue, elegant in its simplicity. A two-guide set for hard home and fashion accessories.
Designed to show the appearance of colour on products and for endless creative choices, the FHI Color Guide features 2,310 colours, including the latest 210 new market-driven colours. Use for colour inspiration in ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion and leather goods for accurate specification and production.
You’ll find a full page of Classic Blue inside, why it was selected for 2020 and history on the past Colors of the Year. This limited-edition set features a soft touch cover in a PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue decorative box.
For your ease of viewing, functionality and portability, colours are arranged chromatically with 210 new colours displayed at the front in a portable fan deck, so that you can use in the office, lab or on the go. TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the FHI product line – all lead and chromium content has been removed from the TPX products to offer a safer, more environmentally friendly product.
- 2,310 colours, including 210 new market-driven colours
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with 210 new colours displayed in the front of Volume One
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Seven colours per page on 1.6” x 0.8” colour blocks produced using lacquer stripe coating on paper
- Each colour referenced by a corresponding name and number
Pantone reference: FHIP110COY20 (contains the same colours as FHIP110)