Color Bridge Guide Set Coated and Uncoated
Bring your designs to life with 294 new PANTONE colours.
Translate Pantone colours in CMYK, HTML and RGB
Color Bridge is the only Pantone tool that offers CMYK, HTML and RGB values for Pantone Spot Colours. Use the Color Bridge Guides to illustrate how Pantone Spot Colours can reproduce CMYK for confident colour management across different platforms. When process printing graphic and print designs, you can visualise Pantone Spot Colours next to their closest industry-standard CMYK equivalent and convert HTML and RGB with the value equivalents for digital design applications.
You can take advantage of all new 294 colours and industry trend relevant graphics just added and achieve precise colours with the largest colour gamut in the Pantone graphics system. Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot Colours with their closest, industry-standard CMYK matches and speed up and elevate your design workflow as this set quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot Colours.
For your ease of viewing, application and portability, the guides are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights in two compact handheld fan decks.
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System®(PMS) spot colours
- Specify and manage colour across print graphics, digital design, web, animation and video
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
This product includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager software worth £90, upon product registration.
Pantone reference: GP6102A (replaces GP6102N)