PANTONE Formula Guide - Color of the Year 2020 Limited Edition
Your colour inspiration to start the new decade – Classic Blue, a timeless and enduring hue, elegant in its simplicity. To help you visualise and express colour for graphics and print.
The best-selling guide for your 2020 design inspiration, colour specification and printing accuracy to use for logos, branding, marketing materials and packaging. You’ll find a full page of Classic Blue inside, why it was selected for 2020 and history on the past Colors of the Year. This special edition coated and uncoated set features a soft touch cover in a PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue decorative box.
You’ll have endless creative choices with the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics System. Feel inspired with the industry-relevant colour reference used around the globe with all 2,161 market-driven spot colours, which include the latest 294 colours released in 2019.
For your ease of viewing and functionality, the colours are arranged chromatically, and each colour is displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formations – helping printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Each colour is displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- The index in the back of the guides provides the page location for each colour
Pantone reference: GP1601ACOY20 (contains the same colours as GP1601A)