Pantone® Solid Color Set
Pantone® Colour Tools For All Stages of Your Graphics Workflow
Reference, share, and compare the gamut of Pantone Spot Colours with the Pantone Solid Color Set. The Solid Color Set includes the Pantone Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books in one bundle. The Formula Guide provides a versatile, end-to-end colour-matching tool printed on coated and uncoated fan decks, featuring 2,390 market-driven spot colours in the Pantone Graphics System and 224 brand-new graphics colours. The Solid Chips Books offer a desktop reference with perforated solid chips; built-in individual storage for organising loose colour chips; and removable, ring-bound pages, all printed on coated and uncoated paper stock. This shareable, versatile colour reference is ideal for palette building, sharing with teams, approvals, colour inspiration, colour communication, and quality control.Features
- Includes Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books
- Comes with two paper chip savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips
- Chips Books include all current Pantone Spot Colours as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided colour bleed, ideal when evaluating colour
- Each chips book page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per colour
- All colours printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb (148 gsm) coated and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- The lighting Indicator page in Formula Guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours added
- Includes 2,390 total spot colours
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding name or number; Formula Guide also includes ink formulations
Colours are arranged in chromatic format; Formula Guide's new colour pages are at the front of the book
- Indexes in the back of the guides and front of books provide a numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E 00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications.
- Ideal for inspiration and palette planning, as well as colour specification, sharing and evaluation.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colours on printed materials.
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone® Colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud® (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).