Pantone Color Bridge Guide Set Coated and Uncoated
See the results of converting a Pantone Spot Color to its process colour equivalent with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Set. The compact fan decks provide easy access to side-by-side comparisons of all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors, including 224 brand-new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours, with their closest industry-standard CMYK colour matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. They are printed on coated and uncoated paper stocks to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Confidently manage and visualise colour expectations, colour conversion and colour matching when printing across graphics, digital design, web, animation and video platforms.
The integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud provides access to over 15,000 Pantone Colors in every Pantone library, enabling you to move your physical Pantone Colors into the digital workflows of favourite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop® and Illustrator®. Connect ensures colour consistency, accuracy and access from anywhere. The secure cloud storage lets you save the colours you want for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colours
- Features all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK colour matches
- Side-by-side samples for quick comparison of basic industry CMYK printed colours to Pantone Spot Colors
- Handheld fan decks provide an easy on-the-go reference with colours arranged in chromatic format
- Features a lighting indicator page that demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable, allowing for proper colour evaluation
- Only Pantone tool to offer CMYK, HTML and RGB values for Pantone Spot Colors
- Includes an index in the back of the guide that provides a numeric location for each colour
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated and uncoated paper stock