Pantone® Color Bridge Guide Coated
See the results of converting Pantone Spot Colors to an equivalent process colour with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Coated. This handheld fan deck provides access to side-by-side comparisons for all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors, including 224 new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours to their closest industry-standard CMYK colour matches. Also included are HTML and RGB equivalent values for applications in digital design. The guide is printed on coated paper stock weight and formulated to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Accurately manage and visualise colour conversion, colour expectations and colour matching when printing across digital design, graphic, video and web platforms.
The integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® provides access to over 15,000 Pantone Colors in every Pantone library, enabling you to move your physical Pantone Colors into the digital workflows of your favourite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop® and Illustrator®. Connect ensures colour consistency, accuracy and access from anywhere. The secure cloud storage lets you save the colours you want for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colours for a total of 2,359 colours
- Side-by-side samples for quick comparison of basic industry CMYK printed colours to Pantone Spot Colors
- Handheld fan decks provide an easy on-the-go reference with colours arranged in chromatic format
- Use for graphic, brand and packaging design when CMYK process printing is required
- Features a lighting indicator page that demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable, allowing for proper colour evaluation
- For digital design, Color Bridge is the only Pantone Guide that offers CMYK, HTML and RGB values for Pantone Spot Colors
- The index at the back of the guide provides a numeric location for each colour
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated paper stock