£4,052.70 incl. VAT
X-Rite iCPlate2 XT
The X-Rite iCPlate2 XT boasts professional levels of plate reading accuracy in compliance with the FOGRA Measuring Bar (FMB) and offers high camera resolution, automatic calibration and dot measurement accuracy.
The X-Rite iCPlate 2 XT is ideal for users who regularly troubleshoot their plates, it reads dot areas, screen ruling, dot size and screen angle.
The X-Rite iCPlate2 X offers a superior, built-in object recognition algorithm which eliminates dust and scratches as it reads your plates. The high resolution camera system measures a wide variety of plate types both positive and negative, including AM, FM and hybrid screens.
- Primary function: Regular job control and plate measurement checks
- Accuracy: Generic mode to accurately read all supported plate types
- Repeatability: High repeatability +0.5% (typ.)
- Standard plate support: Supports most popular plate types
- Processless plate support: High contrast process-less plates (inc. AGFA, Azura & Fuji Pro-T)
- Connectivity: Serial connection
- Software: Includes Capture Tool
- Power source: 2 Batteries 1.5V (size AA rechargeable)
- Battery life (measurements): 30,000 (typ.)
- Data interface: USB 2.0
- Illumination colours: R, G, B
- Screen ruling range (AM): 26 - 147 l/cm
- Dot size range (FM): 10um - 50 um
- Measurement time: 3 sec (typ.)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.8 x 7.3 x 14.5cm
- Weight: 400g/14oz