X-Rite iCPlate 2 X Upgrade
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply
The X-Rite iCPlate 2 X boasts all the functionality of the iCPlate II Basic together with professional levels of plate reading accuracy in compliance with the FOGRA Measuring Bar (FMB) and offers high camera resolution, automatic calibration and dot measurement accuracy.
The X-Rite iCPlate 2 X is ideal for users who occasionally troubleshoot their plates and it also helps to diagnose problems and measures Dot area.
The X-Rite iCPlate2 X offers a superior, built-in object recognition algorithm which eliminates dust and scratches as it reads your plates. The high-resolution camera system measures a wide variety of plate types both positive and negative, including AM, FM and hybrid screens.
- Primary function - Simple plate measurement checks
- Accuracy - Generic mode to accurately read all supported plated types
- Repeatability - High repeatability
- Standard plate support - Supports most popular plate types
- Process-less plate support - Supports high contrast process-less plates such as AGFA Azura and Fuji Pro T low latency plates
- Ease of use - Easy to position with a highly visible target
- Connectivity - Serial connection
- Software - Includes Capture Tool
By upgrading to X-Rite iCPlate 2 X you can take advantage of numerous additional functions and features, including:
- Dot area percentage measurement
- Visual analysis specification
- Measurement samples include standard offset and process-less, polyester, positive and negative plates
- AM, FM and Hybrid screening