Tether Tools ONsite Relay C Camera Power System
The Tether Tools ONsite Relay C Camera Power System lets you use your camera continually. Use with any external USB-C battery or AC wall power, and the system provides peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera.
Perfect for astrophotography, night photography, time-lapses, shooting video, long exposures, and travel photography, the Tether Tools Onsite Relay C Camera Power System allows you the time to get that perfect shot. You can shoot confidently backed up by power, with no need for multiple batteries.
Note: this product requires a Relay Camera Coupler (sold separately).
- Continually power your camera with USB-C battery packs or AC wall power.
- Run two batteries simultaneously for longer runtime and no downtime.
- No need to purchase multiple camera batteries.
- Universally compatible with most proprietary Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, Blackmagic and Olympus cameras, many Sony NP-F L-Series video monitors and lights and compatible with cameras and devices requiring up to 8V of power.
- Can be adapted for use with D-Tap batteries.
- Easy mounting options with integrated silicon strap and 1/4″-20 mount.
- ONsite Relay C is ideal for video production as you can swap the External Battery Bank without having to stop shooting to change camera batteries.
- ONsite Relay C can be used with the NP-F platform to power any compatible device between 7v and 9v, like monitors, LED lights, video cameras, recorders, etc.