StellaPro Broadcast Plus Kit
The ultimate run & gun light kit. The kit features two of their most powerful CLx10 lights, plus a CL 1000/2500 with tungsten heads and light modifiers that can quickly adjust to changing lighting conditions. A cold shoe mount is included for the CL 1000/2500 for use on top of the camera. It can be mounted and used as a rim light or to create separation in an otherwise lacklustre environment. Additional focusing modifiers are included to control the light, which all come in a compact, durable case. With no cords or ballast warm-up, the cinema-grade lights are ready at a moments notice, are rugged, weather resistant and do not need heavy stands or counterweights. TSA compliant for checked or carry on and weighs under 30 pounds.
* The kit includes two CLx10 lights, essential light modifiers and external power supplies.
- Two CLx10 Tungsten heads to provide 3000K light value for indoor filming.
- One CL 1000/2500 light to be used on a cold shoe mount or a C-Stand.
- Integrated Li-ion battery delivers up to 245 minutes of cord-free light and is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage.
- For extended shoots, plug into any AC or DC power source
* DTap cable included to run off remote batteries.
- Stepped or continuous dimming control, OLED Digital Display with RF settings, output, battery time remaining and charge status.
- Shape the CLx10’s 120-degree beam via a simple range of portable modifiers, including a 25° Fresnel, 50° diffused optic and dome diffuser.
- All CLx bezels have a native mount to accept the Elinchrom Speedring for Portalite Softbox EL26340.
- Warm the CL 1000/2500s daylight balanced native beam to 3000K with the Tungsten filter.
- Mount the CL 1000/2500 directly to cameras using the included cold shoe mount.
- Includes integrated umbrella holder in the mount to use with third-party modifiers.
- Powerful COB 'Chip on Board' LED eliminates the multi-shadow effect typical of panel lights and keeps the light ultra-compact.
- Silent operation up to 5600 lumens with an auto-adjusted fan that prevents overheating at higher output.
- Designed to perform in the most challenging environments, the CLx10 can handle inclement weather (IP54 Rating. The CL 1000/2500 is fully waterproof (IP68 Rating), and all lights are tested to pass 1-metre drops on concrete.