Mount Two Monitors Side by Side
- Tilts down to -45 and up to +45 degrees
- Swivel monitors up to 180 degrees
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Vesa Standard with VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm) and VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
- Can hold up to two 27" monitors
- Integrated cable management clips
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
This adapter bracket is designed to connect to a VESA single monitor mount like the Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands (not included) or the Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods (not included). This will allow you to mount two screens side by side.
The monitors are mounted on a curved rail which can be moved side to side without any tools and can be tilted 45 degrees each direction to create proper ergonomic viewing angles. The Monitor Mount can also be mounted vertically for a stacked orientation. Open top slots at the top of the mounting bracket make attaching your monitors incredibly easy. Included on each side of the mount are cable clips to keep cords organized and protected. This curved mount is simple to assemble and comes with all the necessary mounting hardware.
Will this fit my monitor?
To determine what size VESA mounting hole pattern you have, you will need to check your monitor/TV user guide or online specs for the Wall Mount VESA Specs. All our mounts feature both a 75x75mm and a 100x100mm hole configuration. If your monitor/TV requires a larger hole pattern, you will need a Rock Solid VESA Adapter Plate.