by Tether Tools
£125.80 incl. VAT
Multi-Purpose Support in Non-Reflective Black
- Low to high adjustment allows for waist level to overhead support - 38.5″ (.98m) - 74.5″ (1.89m)
- Folding, tri-lock legs for quick and easy storage and transportation
- Stable, sturdy base provides mounting of Tether Tables, tablets, monitors, lights, and other gear
- Non-marring feet don’t scuff up studio floors
- Load capacity - 18.5lbs (8.4kg)
The Rock Solid Master C-Stand features a tri-locking mechanism that allows the legs to swing out and lock into place for easy setup and collapse flat for storage. The stand has a low center of gravity which allows mounting of heavy equipment without the fear of tipping. The legs are perfectly shaped to allow for the addition of saddlebag-type sandbags.
Raise the spring-loaded risers to a max height of 6′ 2″ (1.89 m) and mount a monitor using a Rock Solid VESA Monitor Mount, tablets using an X Lock Case or AeroTab, as well as strobes, studio lights, and other gear on the 5/8″ knurled baby stud, then lock everything down using the large, ergonomically-designed grip knobs. Cushioned rubber rings on the risers safeguard your gear from unnecessary bumps and vibration, and the optimal wingspan on the base and rubber, non-marring feet ensure that this stand will remain stable and upright.
Featuring all-metal construction with an all-weather non-reflective matte black finish and the highest quality manufacturing, Tether Tools is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on the Rock Solid Master C-Stand.