RAL Digital 5.0 Full Version Licence (Windows)
This RAL Digital 5.0 software for Windows integrates 2,328 RAL colours graphics and CAD programs using simple import and export file formats. Created for professionals who require accurate colour - designers, architects, interior designers; the RAL Digital 5.0 software allows navigation of the entire spectrum and range of the RAL colour space.
- Find colours, compile, harmonising colour combinations from various criteria and specifications quickly and easily according to colour shade, brightness or saturation.
- Display light reference values for the RAL Classic, Design and Effect colours and incorporates viewing L*a*b*, RGB and CMYK colour values.
- For extensive analysis, store or export your RAL colour palettes with the scratchpad feature which enables you to use palettes in other graphics or CAD programmes. Integrated export formats in *.acb, *.png, *.csv, *.txt, *.aco.
- The “Closest Match” function shows the nearest RAL colour shade.
- The “Proximity view” presents the colour shades closest to colours in a 3D view.
- Use the Lightbox feature to experiment with various lights in your colours and pictures.
- To develop your colour palette you can find design aids from the RAL book to help pick out combinations for various industries such as colours for healthcare or hotels.
- Find inspiring recommendations on harmonising colour combinations based on unicoloured, similar, analogous or complementary colour combinations. Colours are labelled with simple text so that you can discover them with ease.
- You can analyse colours from screenshots and your own pictures with the “Capture Colour” feature.
- Use a Variation of brightness and saturation – brightness and chromatic grade can be varied.
- You can view 3D colour space with the colour systems in the CIELAB colour space.
This is a CtO product – Terms and Conditions Apply