RAL - Colours of Health & Care - Book and Fan Deck set
Colours of Health & Care Book and Fan Deck are essential planning tools and standard references for designers in health care designing medical practises, hospitals and nursing homes and related interior design. This book is the result of an analytical, scientific study on the effects of colour in 120 participants who associated thematically relevant adjectives in colour – all which were conveniently translated into the RAL Design system.
- 120 current terms from the health care sector
- Encoded in 340 RAL Design system colours
- Numerous examples of colourways in spaces
- Includes Colours of Health & Care Colour Fan Deck (with tear-off colour chips)
- 384 pages
- Hardcover (24 x 26 cm)
- Bilingual: German/English
About the Author
Professor Axel Venn is established internationally as a colour, trend and aesthetics consultant. Within years of practice, he founded the foundation for The Colour Dictionary, in which only RAL colours are used. Professor Venn is also the author of Colours of Health & Care, Colour Master and Colours for Hotels.