£32.40 incl. VAT
Ral Colours for Hotels
The planning manual for designers in the hotel sector Hotels want to be places of comfort and relaxation for their guests.
Sincere hospitality and first class service are a part of this. An appealing hotel ambience in the right professional colour combination provides a warmwelcome and a comforting atmosphere. For these proposes, RAL has become thepublisher of the book COLOURS FOR HOTELS.
About the Authors:
The team of authors Corinna Kretschmar-Joehnk, interior designer (Jol Design), and Axel Venn, colour scientist, have written this unique and scientifically funded reference book fur colour design and valuable hotel ambience. The colours from the RAL DESIGN System serve as a creative basis.
- Adjectives with hotel reference, expressed in colour combinations
- Coded in the RAL DESIGN system
- 416 pages
- Format: 24 x 26 cm, hardcover
- Bilingual: German and English
- With practically relevant design examples in hotels
- Template for colour combinations