£59.81 incl. VAT
PANTONE PLUS SERIES Extended Gamut Coated Guide
The new PANTONE PLUS SERIES Extended Gamut Coated Guide has been developed to help designers and printers determine how closely seven-colour printing (CMYK+OGV) can achieve PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® spot colours.
Thanks to the advancements in process printing technology, the PANTONE Extended Gamut Coated Guide bridges the gap between spot and process colour printing, and provides greater colour matching abilities.
The PANTONE Extended Gamut Coated Guide is printed with an extremely high quality, seven-colour printing process using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV) inks that ‘extend’ the colour gamut significantly.
The PANTONE Extended Gamut Guide will allow designers and printers to achieve approximately 90% of all PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM spot colours through the seven-colour process system.
PANTONE Plus Gamut Guide Key Features
- 1,729 seven-colour process simulations of PANTONE solid colours on coated stock
- Closest seven-colour process match with sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages displayed
- Affordable alternative print solution for designs requiring multiple spot colours
- Colours bleed off page edges for ease and accuracy when comparison checking
- Comes in a portable fan guide format which provides convenience and fast access to colour data
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE colours in popular design applications
- Includes colour locator index
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated (XGC) number and/or name to help file colours
- PANTONE Extended Gamut Coated Guide colours are highly achievable by printers through the seven-colour process
|Next Day Delivery to UK mainland|