PANTONE Essentials Bundle - now on clearance sale.
Old Pantone reference: GPG301 New Pantone reference: GPG301N
- Set of six PANTONE® PLUS SERIES color guides
- Carrying case included
The PANTONE ESSENTIALS bundle contains our most popular traditional solid, solid-to-process and process-only colors. It is the perfect starter set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in having colors for communication and matching on press conveniently at their fingertips.
Bundle includes: PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated PANTONE CMYK Coated PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically. However an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist in easy location of colors by number.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Six total guides
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 1,867 solid colors and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colors (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- Material: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-08-8
- UPC #: 8 49572 00547 7
- Mailer Dimensions: 15” x 11” x 3-1/4”
HOW TO USE
- Locate colors chromatically or by number by using the indexes found immediately after the colors (FORMULA GUIDE and COLOR BRIDGE Sets).
- Compare and evaluate colors only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
- Over time, any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate color for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software updates PANTONE Colors in popular design applications. To utilize the free PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software included with purchase of this product, please note the following minimum suggested hardware requirements:
- Macintosh: * MacOS X 10.8 * 1GB RAM * Intel® Processor * 1GB of available disk space * Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher * DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Windows®: * Microsoft® Windows® XP® 32 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed) * Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed) * Microsoft® Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed) * Microsoft® Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed) * 1GB RAM * Intel® Pentium® IV or AMD® Athlon® XP or better CPU * 1GB of available disk space * Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher * Network adaptor installed and driver loaded * DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update