PANTONE Formula Guide Set - Color of the Year 2021
Available to pre-order
Visualise and communicate colour for graphics and print
Pantone’s best-selling guide for design inspiration, colour specification, and printing accuracy is now available as a limited-edition to celebrate the Pantone Color of the Year 2021, PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray and PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating, a marriage of colour conveying a message of strength and hopefulness that is both enduring and uplifting.
Benefit from the on-trend and industry-relevant colour reference used around the globe with a display of all 2,161 market-driven spot colours on coated and uncoated stock. Created to enhance accuracy and consistency in your design workflow and supply chain.
This special edition coated and uncoated set features a soft-touch cover and inside you’ll find a full page of Ultimate Gray and Illuminating, more about why Pantone selected the colours for 2021, and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Soft-touch cover with exclusive additional pages, plus a decorative box in Color of the Year
- 2,161 total spot colours - the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system, including the latest 294, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)