PANTONE FHI Color Guide - Color of the Year 2021
A two-guide set for hard home and fashion accessories
The Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide is now available in a limited-edition to celebrate Pantone Color of the Year 2021: PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Gray and PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating, a marriage of colour conveying a message of strength and hopefulness that is both enduring and uplifting.
The guide is perfect for easy colour specification, production and inspiration in the office, lab and on the go to create cutting-edge designs in ceramics, cosmetics and fashion.
This special edition two-guide set features a soft-touch cover and comes in a decorative box, and inside you’ll find a full page of Ultimate Gray and Illuminating, more about why Pantone selected the colours for 2021, and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year.
- 2,625 FHI colours, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colours
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Soft-touch cover with additional copy pages explaining why Pantone selected the colors for 2021 and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year
- Seven colours per page on 1.6” x 0.8” colour blocks produced using lacquer stripe coating on paper
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and name
- All FHI TPG colours for hard surfaces match back to FHI Textile Cotton System colours for textiles and soft goods
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods